No products in the cart.
Fiat Ducato, Citroen Relay, Peugeot Boxer Awning Rails (Black)
( 1 Review )Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: FD-283
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£134.99 incl.VAT – £185.99 incl.VAT £124.99 incl.VAT – £154.99 incl.VAT (-22%)
Available on backorder
- PASSENGER OR DRIVER SIDE
- EXTENDED LENGTH OF 3.3M
- MADE FROM SOFT ALUMINIUM
- CAN BE CUT TO FIT YOUR VEHICLE
- NO DRILLING OR SCREWING REQUIRED
SKU: FD-283 Categories: Ducato, Trafic & Vivaro, Citroen & Mazda, Peugeot & Toyota, Best Selling Tags: 2, Audi, awning, bar, bars, base, California, Citroen, Ducato, fiat, of, Ostern, Peugeot Boxer, rail, rails, Relay, set, short, Side, style, styling, swb, T5, T6, transporter, two, van-x, volkswagen, vw, wheel, wheelbase
Aluminium Awning Rails
To fit Fiat Ducato, Citroen Relay, Peugeot Boxer
You are purchasing a BRAND NEW Aluminium Awning Rail in matte black primer with a length of 3.3 Meters for the above vehicles. The paintwork on the rails is anodized black, they are a matte finish and can be easily painted in any colour for a nice finish. Or you can keep them black. Front and back plastic end caps included. Available for driver side or passenger side, you can choose in the above menu.
These rails are very soft and easy to bend to the form of the body. You require a bonding adhesive to attach to the vehicle. These latest awning rails DO NOT REQUIRE fixing by screws, you can use a number of bonding adhesives to attach it to the vehicle such as Tiger Seal.
Our Awning rail aperture/gap is approximately 5mm, so it will fit most awnings on the market.
- Plastic ends for front and back included.
- Passenger or Driver side option.
- Made from soft aluminium.
- 3.3 meters long.
- LED strip lighting space.
- Can be painted in any colour.
Fitting and Configuration
- These rails come as straight rails. They must be bent to fit the shape of the vehicle. Because they are made from soft aluminium they are easy to bend to shape. They come longer than you need so you will need to cut them to the size you need.
- We recommend not to drill/screw these into place. We suggest that you use a bonding adhesive such as Tiger Seal for a nice and neat finish.
|Passenger or Driver side|
|Collection or Delivery to business address||
Collection In Person, Delivery to Business Addresses (+£20), Delivery To Residential Addresses (+£30)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.