No products in the cart.
Mercedes Sprinter VW Crafter Awning Rails Swb , Mwb, Lwb (Anodised Silver)
- SKU: MS-627
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£134.99 incl.VAT – £175.99 incl.VAT £124.99 incl.VAT – £154.99 incl.VAT (-13%)
- PASSENGER OR DRIVER SIDE
- LENGTH OF 3.3M
- MADE FROM SOFT ALUMINIUM
- CAN BE CUT TO FIT YOUR VEHICLE
- NO DRILLING OR SCREWING REQUIRED
SKU: MS-627 Categories: Best Selling, Crafter & LT35, Mercedes-Benz, MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER, OTHER VOLKSWAGENS, Side - Styling, Special Offer, Volkswagen Tags: 2, Audi, awning, bar, bars, base, California, mercedes, of, rail, rails, set, short, Side, sprinter, style, styling, swb, T5, T6, two, van-x, wheel, wheelbase
Awning Rails, California-Style (Anodised Silver)
For Mercedes Sprinter SWB, MWB, LWB and VW Crafter
You are purchasing a BRAND NEW Aluminium Awning Rail in anodised Silver with a length of 3.3 Meters for the above vehicles. The paintwork on the rails is anodised Silver, they are a matte finish and can be easily painted in any colour for a nice finish. Or you can keep them Silver. Front and back plastic end caps included in Black Plastic. Available for driver side or passenger side, you can choose in the above menu.
These rails a very soft and easy to bend to the form of the body. You require a bonding adhesive to attach to the vehicle. These latest awning rails DO NOT REQUIRE fixing by screws, you can use a number of bonding adhesives to attach it to the vehicle such as Tiger Seal.
The Front End caps MUST be modified to fit the shape of your van.
Our Awning rails aperture/gap is approximately 5mm, so it will fit most awning on the market.
- Black plastic ends for front and back included.
- Passenger or Driver side option.
- Made from soft aluminium.
- 3.3 meters long.
- LED strip lighting space.
- Can be painted in any colour.
Fitting and Configuration
- These rails come as straight rails. They must be bent to fit the shape of the vehicle. Because they are made from soft aluminium they are easy to bend to shape. They come longer than you need so you will need to cut them to the size you need. The Front End Caps MUST be modified to fit the front of your van.
- We recommend not to drill/screw these into place. We suggest that you use a a bonding adhesive such as TigerSeal for a nice and neat finish.
|Passenger or Driver side||
Driver Side, Passenger Side
|Collection or Delivery to business address||
Collection In Person, Delivery to Business Addresses (+£20), Delivery To Residential Addresses (+£30)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.