VW T5.1 Transporter Light Bar DRL, Daylight Smoke DRL
You may also like
Light Bar DRL Daylight Kit , smoked lance
For Volkswagen T5.1 Transporter (2009 – 2015)
You are purchasing a BRAND NEW DESIGN LIGHT BAR DRL DAYLIGHT PACKAGE (including plastic panels, LED light unit and function kit / wiring loom) for the above vehicle. These DRL kits are developed and manufactured to improve safety awareness during day and night, as well as a new styling upgrade for your VW T5.1 Transporter.
The new style light bar DRL kits are completely unique to Van-X. These light bars are made in the same factories used by Volkswagen, so we ensure the quality is identical. The only visible difference is that our lights use a smoked lens with Volkswagen opting for clear. All these lights have been quality checked to E-mark specification and comply fully with MOT standards.
PLEASE NOTE: The paint work is a free option in our products. We believe the paintwork has a great finish for a free service but you may wish to respray them to your own colour preference. Our brand new DRL kits come with a standard 12 month LED and wiring warranty. Paint and exterior damage to the panels is excluded from our warranty. Opt for an additional 12 months (2 year) protection for £30.
- OEM standard parts made from high quality ABS Plastic.
- Strong/durable product using the best manufacturing processes
- Increases safety and visibility to other road users.
- All our DRL kits are Van-X branded / engraved for genuine authenticity.
- The LED light unit are specially designed to to fit on VW T5.1
HOW VAN-X DRL / DAYLIGHTS OPERATE
- When the ignition is on, the light will come on full power.
- Main headlight is switched on, the daylight power will drop to approx 70%.
- Ignition is off, the daylights will remain on for 60 seconds standby
Fitting and Configuration
- 2 Daylight Running LED Units, plus LED function kit and wiring Loom.
- The kit is pre-assembled in box ready to be fitted.
- We recommend to be fitted by a professional but there will be instructions included in the package to help you.