No products in the cart.
VW T6 Awning Rails (Anodised Silver) Ideal for Campervan Drive-Through Awning, Compatible with Reimo Awning
- SKU: T6-627
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
£139.99 incl.VAT – £180.99 incl.VAT £129.99 incl.VAT – £159.99 incl.VAT (-12%)
- Passenger or Driver Side
- Extended Length of 3.3M
- Made From Soft Aluminium
- Can Be Cut To Fit Your Vehicle
- No Drilling or Screwing Required
SKU: T6-627 Categories: Side - Styling, T6 TRANSPORTER, Best Selling, Volkswagen, Special Offer Tags: 2, Audi, awning, bar, bars, base, California, of, rail, rails, set, short, Side, style, styling, swb, T5, T6, transporter, two, van-x, volkswagen, vw, wheel, wheelbase
Aluminium Awning Rails, Modified California-Style (Anodised Silver)
For Volkswagen T6 LWB / SWB (2016 – 2019)
You are purchasing a BRAND NEW Aluminium Awning Rail in Anodised Silver primer/colour with Black end caps.
These Aluminium rails are an updated version of the California Awning Rail and are available for driver side or passenger side, you can choose in the above menu.
The length of the bar is 3.30 meters long which can be cut to different sizes and be painted in any colour of your choice.
The new California Style Awning Rails have special features:
- A reduction in the gap from 7mm to 5mm to allow for most drive through awnings to fit on the market.
- 3.3 meters long.
- LED strip lighting space.
- Can be painted in any colour.
- Will work with Drive-Through / Drive-Away Awning.
- Extended the length up to 3.3 meters, this will allow the awning rails to fit to LWB.
- Edited space at the bottom of the rail so there is a gap of 10mm x 3.3 meters, this allows the use of an LED Strip for camping lighting.
- This awning rail does not require drilling or screwing. You can use bonding adhesive such as TigerSeal or any other bonding adhesive.
- Plastic ends for front and back included.
- Passenger or Driver side option.
- Made from soft aluminium.
Fitting and Configuration
- These rails come as straight rails. They must be bent to fit the shape of the vehicle. Because they are made from soft aluminium they are easy to bend to shape. They come longer than required, so you can to cut them to the size you need.
- We recommend not to drill/screw these into place. We suggest that you use a bonding adhesive such as TigerSeal for a nice and neat finish.
|Passenger or Driver side||
Driver Side, Passenger Side
|Collection or Delivery to business address||
Collection In Person, Delivery to Business Addresses (+£20), Delivery To Residential Addresses (+£30)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.