VW T5 Awning Rails (Black) Ideal for Campervan Drive-Through Awning, Compatible with Reimo Awning B-Grade
- Passenger or Driver Side
- B-Grade means there are small hairline scratches from storage. This is brand new and never been fitted.
- Made From Soft Aluminium
- Can Be Cut To Fit Your Vehicle
- No Drilling or Screwing Required
Aluminium Awning Rails, Modified California-Style
For Volkswagen T5 LWB / SWB (2003 - 2009) B-Grade
You are purchasing a BRAND NEW Aluminium Awning Rail in black primer/colour.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a B-Grade product meaning that it has imperfections. For this product, there are small scratches along the rail from storage. Please see the example image before purchasing..
These Aluminium rails are an updated version of the California Awning Rail and are available for driver side or passenger side, you can choose in the above menu.
The length of the bar is 3.10 meters long which can be cut to different sizes and be painted in any colour of your choice.
The new California Style Awning Rails have special features:
- This awning rail does not require drilling or screwing. You can use bonding adhesive such as TigerSeal or any other bonding adhesive.
- Plastic ends for front and back included.
- Passenger or Driver side option.
- A reduction in the gap from 7mm to 5mm to allow for most drive through awnings to fit on the market.
- Extended the length up to 3.1 meters, this will allow the awning rails to fit to LWB.
- Made from soft aluminium.
- Will work with Drive-Through / Drive-Away Awning.
- Edited space at the bottom of the rail so there is a gap of 10mm x 3.1 meters, this allows the use of an LED Strip for camping lighting.
- 3.1 meters long.
- LED strip lighting space.
- Can be painted in any colour.
Fitting and Configuration
- These rails come as straight rails. They must be bent to fit the shape of the vehicle. Because they are made from soft aluminium they are easy to bend to shape. They come longer than required, so you can to cut them to the size you need.
- We recommend not to drill/screw these into place. We suggest that you use a bonding adhesive such as TigerSeal for a nice and neat finish.
- Fast Professional Delivery
- International tracking provided
- Trusted Online Shop
View full details